Job Function/Industry: Arts Entertainment & Media
Description: Competency model composed of education, experience, tasks, competencies and characteristics required to effectively:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of slot department workers to provide service to patrons.
- Handle and settle complaints of players.
- Verify and pay off jackpots.
- Reset slot machines after payoffs.
- Make repairs or adjustments to slot machines or recommend removal of slot machines for repair.
- Report hazards and enforce safety rules.
Version: The basic version contains education, experience, tasks and competencies required for the occupation. The complete version adds the behaviors required for the occupation, painting a clear picture of what is expected and reducing subjectivity.
Author: DOL O*Net - this product uses the O*NET Database version 17.0, but has been improved for relevance to competency-based talent management
Last Updated: June 2010
# of Competencies Included: 30
Competencies weighted based on significance, including but not limited to:
1 - Customer and Personal Service
2 - Oral Expression
3 - Oral Comprehension
4 - Speaking
5 - Monitoring
6 - Mathematics
7 - Problem Sensitivity
8 - Active Listening
9 - Near Vision
10 - Social Perceptiveness
Format: After checkout you will receive an email with a link to the competency model in PDF format.