Job Function/Industry: Healthcare
Description: Competency model composed of education, experience, tasks, competencies and characteristics required to effectively:
- Operate Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners.
- Monitor patient safety and comfort, and view images of area being scanned to ensure quality of pictures.
- May administer gadolinium contrast dosage intravenously.
- May interview patient, explain MRI procedures, and position patient on examining table.
- May enter into the computer data such as patient history, anatomical area to be scanned, orientation specified, and position of entry.
Version: The basic version contains education, experience, tasks and competencies required for the occupation. The complete version adds the behaviors required for the occupation, painting a clear picture of what is expected and reducing subjectivity.
Author: DOL O*Net - this product uses the O*NET Database version 17.0, but has been improved for relevance to competency-based talent management
Last Updated: July 2012
# of Competencies Included: 30
Competencies weighted based on significance, including but not limited to:
1 - Customer and Personal Service
2 - Oral Comprehension
3 - Active Listening
4 - Oral Expression
5 - Near Vision
6 - Computers and Electronics
7 - Physics
8 - Medicine and Dentistry
9 - Written Comprehension
10 - Problem Sensitivity
Format: After checkout you will receive an email with a link to the competency model in PDF format.