Job Function/Industry: Arts Entertainment & Media
Description: Competency model composed of education, experience, tasks, competencies and characteristics required to effectively:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers in assigned gaming areas.
- Circulate among tables and observe operations.
- Ensure that stations and games are covered for each shift.
- May explain and interpret operating rules of house to patrons.
- May plan and organize activities and services for guests in hotels/casinos.
- May address service complaints.
Version: The basic version contains education, experience, tasks and competencies required for the occupation. The complete version adds the behaviors required for the occupation, painting a clear picture of what is expected and reducing subjectivity.
Author: DOL O*Net - this product uses the O*NET Database version 17.0, but has been improved for relevance to competency-based talent management
Last Updated: June 2010
# of Competencies Included: 30
Competencies weighted based on significance, including but not limited to:
1 - Customer and Personal Service
2 - Monitoring
3 - Problem Sensitivity
4 - Mathematics
5 - Oral Expression
6 - Active Listening
7 - Speaking
8 - Oral Comprehension
9 - Inductive Reasoning
10 - Social Perceptiveness
Format: After checkout you will receive an email with a link to the competency model in PDF format.