CTK Consignment Agreement
- CTK reviews submitted products for applicability and value to our clients and reserves the right to accept or reject products at our discretion.
- You set the price for your products. We will not sell them for a different price without your permission.
- Any products sold for a fee are sold on a consignment basis.
- You retain ownership and title to all your products.
- CTK will receive a 50% commission on the listed price of any of your products for which CTK sells. At the end of each
month that CTK sells any of your products, CTK will process a payment for you of the monies received for your products minus CTK’s commission. Monies received for product sales that have not extended past the CTK product return window will be paid out the following month.
- The consignment period begins immediately after we send you an acceptance of your material. The consignment period ends the last day of the calendar month, but the term extends automatically from month to month until you or we terminate the
- At any time, you may request that CTK no longer sell some or all of your products with 15 days advance notice.
- At any time, CTK may remove some or all of your products from our web store at our discretion.
- You or CTK may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason. Termination shall be effective when either you or CTK provides notice. Your products will be removed from the CTK web store within 15 days of receiving the termination notice.
- CTK shall not offer any warranties on the sale of any product, except to the extent a warranty is required by law and cannot be disclaimed.
- You warrant to CTK that you have good and marketable title to the products you contribute, none of which are subject to any liens or other encumbrances, and further warrant to CTK that the products consigned pursuant to this agreement are not in violation of any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary right of any third party, state or
federal law, or administrative regulation.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CTK from all damages, suits, litigation, awards, and costs, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, that may arise out of the display or sale of the products for any reason whatsoever, including but
not limited to civil or criminal suits over authenticity, legality, ownership, infringement of copyright or trademark, or any other claim or litigation.