WomenofHR shares the five attitudes effective leaders must have.
- Meditate - Pay attention to your breathing for five minutes can boost your ability to focus on both the task at hand and the way you present yourself to others.
- Concentrate - A focused leader is an effective leader.
- Relate - Effective leaders listen and make an effort to understand behaviors and reactions that may not appear to make sense on the surface.
- Communicate - Share your vision or strategy with your team, and be clear about what your plan is to see it to its completion.
- Motivate - Provide tangible rewards for your employees’ efforts.
In addition to these qualities, we would add inspire
to the list. Ignite enthusiasm in your employees and encourage creativity.